Hi, everyone. I found one more challenge I want to sign up for in 2015. This is the 2015 Audiobook Challenge hosted by The Book Nympho and Hot Listens. I spend a lot of time in the car driving and audiobooks are a great way to pass the time and also get some reading (listening) done. I have a lot of books in my Audible library and my local library has a great audiobook library via Overdrive. Rules for this challenge are:
- Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2015 than you did in 2014.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
I am signing up for
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
I definitely think that this is a goal that I can achieve. I am off to a good start already and am currently listening to The Maze Runner by James Dashner.
Let me know if you have any audiobook recommendations for me. Happy listening!