Back in early 2012, Alethea and I were lucky enough to read a fantastic Regency romance called A Tryst with Trouble by Alyssa Everett. It was so awesome that both us us gave it 5 stars. You can see our reviews here and here. Unfortunately the book’s publisher went out of business before it could be published. Author Alyssa Everett had gotten the rights back though and we are happy to say that A Tryst with Trouble will be released on September 23, 2013 by Carina Press. Both of us are ecstatic about this news. A Tryst with Trouble is a wonderful book full of clever dialogue and great characters. We are so glad that everyone will be able to read it now.
To celebrate its release, we are giving away some prizes. First prize winner will get a $20 gift card to Amazon OR $20 of books from The Book Depository. Another winner will get an e-copy of the book from their preferred ebook vendor. We hope that you will all give this book a chance and help us spread the word because we think this book is great.
Below is a synopsis for the book and here are some handy dandy links. Fill out the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win.
Lady Barbara Jeffords is certain her little sister didn’t murder the footman, no matter how it looks…and no matter what the Marquess of Beningbrough—Ben—might say. She can scarcely help it if his cousin is the only other suspect. In fact, she wants nothing to do with ruggedly handsome Ben; he reminds her of all the insensitive clods who passed her over.
For years Ben has been dogged by painful gossip about his father’s rumored homosexuality. His gruff shell hides a passionate nature, and he’s also fiercely loyal—which is why he’ll never let the clever and beguiling Lady Barbara pin a murder on his cousin.
Sparks fly as the two compete to defend their loved ones. But as strange new clues emerge that neither can decipher alone, they have no choice but to compare notes and sleuth in tandem. A tenuous bond develops that soon faces its toughest challenge when Ben himself becomes a suspect…
- Open to Internationally.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- One set of entries per household please.
- If you are under 13, please get a parent or guardian’s permission to enter, as you will be sharing personal info such as an email address.
- Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter widget a day or two after the contest ends.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to to the email, otherwise we will pick a new winner.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email us. You can review our full contest policy here.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY PERSONAL INFO IN THE COMMENTS. Sorry for the caps but we always get people leaving their email in the comments. Rafflecopter will collect all that without having personal info in the comments for all the world (and spambots) to find. Thanks!