- Open Internationally.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- One set of entries per household please.
- If you are under 13, please get a parent or guardian’s permission to enter, as you will be sharing personal info such as an email address.
- Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter widget a day or two after the contest ends.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to to the email, otherwise we will pick a new winner.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email us. You can review our full contest policy here.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY PERSONAL INFO IN THE COMMENTS. Sorry for the caps but we always get people leaving their email in the comments. Rafflecopter will collect all that without having personal info in the comments for all the world (and spambots) to find. Thanks!
Thanks for coming by for my mini-challenge for the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge. I had a pretty hard time figuring out what kind of challenge to do. In the end, I decided to keep it pretty simple. I’d like to know what fictional characters you would invite to a dinner party and why. There’s no limit on guests and they can be alive/dead. It’s pretty loose here so just tell me who you think would make a great guest list
So here is who I would invite to my fictional dinner party:
Kate Daniels/Curran from Kate Daniels series – Not a huge surprise since I went through a big Kate Daniels binge a couple of weeks ago. With Kate and Curran around, you can always be sure that the party will be lively.
Adrian Ivashkov & Sydney Sage from Bloodlines – OK another non-surprise here. I may have to keep an eye on Adrian to make sure he doesn’t drink all the liquor but I think he’d be a fun dinner guest. He’s funny and smart and easy on the eyes. And Sydney would keep him on his toes.
Ron, Hermione & Harry Potter from Harry Potter series – Of course I had to bring in the HP kids. What fun is a party without them? Also, I am hoping that Hermione can conjure up a feast so I don’t have to do all the cooking.
Cinder from Cinder – I know she’s on the run and all but everybody’s gotta eat. Would love to chat with this kick ass heroine and see what she has planned next.
Kevin Smith – OK, so this is cheating a little since Smith isn’t a fictional character. But he does write books about himself so I am allowing it. I just think he’s really funny and interesting and he would definitely help keep the conversation going.
I could go on but I think this is a pretty good list. It’s a pretty eclectic list, too. I am not sure who all of these characters would get along together but you can be sure that this dinner party would like no other. So now it’s your turn. Tell me who you would invite to dinner. You can tell me just one person or list out the whole guest list with menu. Up to you. I’d love to see who you guys want over since I am sure I am missing some great guest ideas. Just tell me in the comments below and then fill out Mr. Rafflecopter. And don’t forget to stop by the other blogs who are participating for more chances to win. Thanks!
Clean Sweep ARC Challenge
Saturday May 4th
Saturday May 11th
Saturday May 18th
Saturday May 25th